Electronic Stem Generator
Cel mai realist si profund Tratament parodontoza si periimplantita
I am Bogdan Vladila, a dentist with over 20 years of experience in the field. I have dedicated a good part of my career to researching the problems caused by peri-implantitis, periodontitis and periodontal disease, which led to the development of this device: Electronic Stem Generator.
ESG succeeds to improve bone structure, prevent tooth mobility, and heal gingival retraction, bone resorption, and other problems that normally refer you to a periodontist.
I invite you to discover everything about this device!
Good to Know
- You do not have to come to the dental office from the beginning, but you can come after the 2 months of using the ESG device. Then it will be made the treatment plan for MAINTAINING the number of teeth;
- Unlike Laser scaling, ESG is long-acting and stops bone resorption;
- ESG is recommended before any complex dental work.
What do patients say about ESG?
Questions and answers about ESG
Electronic Stem Generator is a treatment for periodontitis and peri-implantitis that works on the magnetic field. By using the device, the latent stem cells are stimulated and the speed of bone resorption is reduced. In approximately 100 hours of use, ESG provides two significant results:
- Reduces the action of osteoclasts (cells that destroy bone tissue)
- The number of osteoblasts increases (the cells through which bone tissue regenerates)
Because it ensures a strong bone base and prevents the implant mobility. ESG is recommended to be used both before implants and during their use.
If you have been diagnosed with periodontitis, the ESG treatment is the one that can wake up the progenitor cells (Stem) and promote the regeneration of the bone structure.
In order to avoid needing dental implants and keep the natural teeth for as long as possible, it is recommended to begin using ESG at 30 years old. It is the age at which the number of the progenitor cells in the bone decreases, and bone degradation can accelerate.
In approximately 100 hours of using ESG, it manages to provide visible results against periodontitis, peri-implantitis, and other problems caused by weakened bone structure. Basically, this device succeeds to strengthen the denture base without being invasive, without pain, and in the comfort of your own home.
Yes! ESG improves bone immunity and, together with a correct root filling, it can limit the occurrence of dental granulomas. This way, one can avoid needing an apical resection or the extraction of the natural tooth.
ESG should be used before starting any dental treatment, as it prevents gum retraction and bone resorption. It is also recommended in the treatment of periodontitis, peri-implantitis, and periodontal disease, as well as for prevention. Annual use can help avoid major dental problems.
The cost of renting the device is 500 euro. This cost covers:
- The treatment plan for maintaining the number of teeth;
- The rent for two months;
- 100 hours of treatment.
Find everything about ESG !
We have prepared a series of articles that analyze in depth the effects of ESG on your denture. If you have specific questions or you want to send us an x-ray for a personalized treatment plan, fill out the form and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Detailed information on ESG
- Did you know that you can lose your teeth even though you have a perfect oral hygiene? Gingival retraction, one of the biggest challenges for dentists
- Peri-implantitis and ESG
- Cleaning teeth and dental works in patients with periodontitis and active bone resorption
- What is the difference between laser and ESG?
- What impact does ESG have on smokers?
- Did you know that a simple online consultation can help you not to lose your teeth?
- Dental mobility. How dangerous is it and how can it be cured?
- Age and ESG
- What to do if I have periodontitis?